Thursday, August 8, 2019

Did you know? Donations are like butterflies...

Did you know that this is a male Eastern Tiger Swallowtail butterfly?

And this is a female Eastern Tiger Swallowtail butterfly?

And so is this?

And that they are all the same species because the female is dimorphic?

I bet you didn't know that.


Ok, smartypants, maybe you did know that.


But I bet you didn't know that your donation to my MS 150 bike ride can help researchers find a cure for multiple sclerosis and provide support to more than 400,000 people living with MS and their families?


Truth.


Also, did you know that if you don't donate I will set my aggressive dimorphic eastern tiger swallowtail on you?


Ok, so that's a dragonfly, which is neither aggressive nor dimorphic.


But you should still donate. Use this link.
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/Rebeccas_donation-link




PS - Thanks.


PPS - All photos were taken in my parents' garden in NC


PPPS - did you donate yet?
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/Rebeccas_donation-link

No comments:

Post a Comment